Saturday, August 21, 2010

LADY ANTEBELLUM comes to Zanesville, OHIO




Oh yes, Lady Antebellum had Zanesville, Ohio, on their tour! We thoroughly enjoyed their concert last night at the Muskingum County Fair! It was a wonderfully hot and humid evening... one in which we were wishing for a little breeze, but then when the wind blew, the smell from the hog and other animal buildings nearby was a little unpleasant! It really didn't matter. The concert was fabulous, and Lyle and I were glad to be there. Sorry the rest of you couldn't be!
It would have been nice if these pictures would have been taken with Lyle's great camera. But glad that I had my 'always-ready-at-any-time-for-any-photo-moment' camera in my purse!

2 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

I am so jealous! But so happy you guys were able to go and have fun! Sorry for the funky smells and humidity! Totally worth it though!

Briggs Brats said...

I love Lady Antebellum!!! So exciting for you to watch! And I also Love Fair's .... our big one is coming up in Blackfoot next weekend! and I CAN't wait!