Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween 2010



YOU KNOW, THEY SAY IF THE SHOE FITS.....
We had a stake youth activity last night - a haunted hayride, barn dance, bonfire, food, games, pumpkin carving contest. I went as a witch. Thanks, Ashley, for the use of your fabulous hat! My green doesn't show up too well on the pictures. But it was good enough to completely confuse most people as to who I was! Maybe the wig helped with that as well.

We had such a fabulous time.

Just FYI, the clean-up was brutal, though (removing the nails and green in time for church this morning)!

3 comments:

aclark said...

Yowza!!! You look awesome! And it may just be the green skin but you look good with that hair color!

nic said...

kendyl says "sca ha ha ha ha ry witch!"

Matt & Katie said...

You are the HOTTEST witch EVER! I love the wig! It looks so great on you! The complete costume is amazing! I am glad I got to see the final picture!