Sunday, November 13, 2011

The House Painting Project

It is nearly finished!  Hooray!  After many weeks of a few hours here and there, when schedule and daylight would allow, Lyle is almost finished with his painting project.  He only has a few windows left to trim around on the south side of the house.  When he started this project, he didn't realize that he needed to fit in a roofing project for our friend Kelly Coffey.  Her roof was a MUST and our painting was on a list.  I mean, are we really in a hurry?  It has waited for nearly six years!
I kept asking Lyle why we decided to do this now that Sean and Tanner weren't around to help out!!!!  We never do things the easy way.

The 'After'
The 'During'
Tied in with his harness and rope

The 'Before"

3 comments:

Matt & Katie said...

The house looks fabulous! I love the color. One day when we have a house you will have to choose my paint colors and papa can professionally help us paint!! Hopefully we can see it in person soon! Counting down to christmas!

Unknown said...

Diddo to what Kate said :) Papa is a champ. House looks great!

aclark said...

I love it! I'm so impressed with you two, and I'm even more impressed that you didn't it "manure" green.