Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Pickle Posting

Dear Family:
I am going to be posting my video of the Christmas tree with the 'pickle' in place.  So this is a warning to be ready to pounce!  I plan to post it at approximately 2 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, December 16.  If this is a bad time for anyone, please let me know.  I wanted to post it earlier, but I will be working in the office until then.
Hopefully, from the video you will be able to spot the pickle, then post your reply saying that you found it.  I will bring the pickle present with me to award to the winner!
Love you all!  Happy pickling!
The Nana

4 comments:

aclark said...

I can bring my pickle to Eden, but this way is fun too!

Unknown said...

Ok...my stomach is already in a knot..

Unknown said...

And yes, the time of my posting is accurate. Crying baby and coughing kids....and I get to wake up in a few hours to substitute a bunch of roudy first graders. Pray for me ;)

Matt & Katie said...

good thing I checked the blog. I'll be ready! I have a feeling its my year!