Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sean's mission call



Yes, it's true,  Utah Salt Lake City South Mission, Spanish speaking.  He reports on July 18th.  He has a friend from BYU going to the same mission.  He is excited!
The bonus from this is that all of his entire family living in Utah can take great care of him by inviting all of your spanish-speaking friends to your homes to be taught by him!

Ashley, Ryan, and Hudson hosted at their houe with pizza and treats.  Nic, Steff, Brooklyn, Camryn, Kendyl, and Nixon; Matt, Katie, Averi, and Elle; and lots of Sean's friends from BYU (you can hear all of their cheering in the background!) were there.  Tanner skyped, and Lyle and I skyped so we could all be in on the excitement as he opened and read.

Congratulations, Sean!  You will be an incredible missionary!

2 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

When you were all making guesses in my head I guessed that it would be Salt Lake. I should have said something. I am glad I live in the salt lake city south mission!

aclark said...

You should have Heather! The winner got a giant bag of sour patch kids! Sean will be an incredible missionary!