Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hudson's Birthday Party

Ashley decided that it was time for me to visit Utah, so she sent me a ticket!  I was very happy to be there for Hudson's birthday and his party, for Easter, for Averi's dance class, for Elle's first steps, for good visits with Ashley, Ryan, Matthew, Katie, Tanner, and Sean, and to get some new, better color in my hair!!  A bonus was that I got to enjoy a birthday dinner with Michael and many members of my family!
The sad part was that I entirely missed Nic, Steff, Brooklyn, Camryn, Kendyl, and Nixon.  They were off having a wonderful time in San Diego and Anaheim, in the warmth.  I will have to catch up with them soon!
The other sad part was that I packed for warmer weather, and I was cold the whole time I was in Utah.
I am glad to have been able to borrow warmth from Ashley.  You may notice that I am wearing the same sweater in every single picture.... and yes on many different days!  Oh well.  
I DO LOVE TO BE WITH MY FAMILY!!


Ashley, Hudson, and Ryan at the Dr. Seuss Birthday Party!
Hudson and Uncle Tanner
Hudson letting his mom help him open presents

The 'cake' thing went a little better on his actual birthday!  (See previous post.)
Maybe a little over-whelmed!!!

No comments: