Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Witches Tea

Lindsay, Becky, Katie, Stephanie, Denise, Donna, Melanie
All of these gorgeous, sexy witches, and then there is me.
Donna and Becky
Katie and Stephanie
Becky, Denise, and Lindsay
Denise and I


Winners of the "Witchiest Witch" and "Greatest Hat".  
(Didn't really know there was a contest going on.  If I had, I might have dressed up!)

The Witches Tea was held at the Zanesville Country Club as a fundraiser for the Zanesville Day Nursery.  My friend Denise Cox Fairall organized a table of 8 (except one got sick--so 7) of us to go together.  Four of them are instructors at the gym - Becky, Katie, Denise, and Donna.  They are beautiful, fun, crazy women to spend time with!  Not to mention they are in fabulous shape.  We had the most fun, hands down, the most beautiful table of women in the place!  There were probably around 175 to 190 witches in attendance-supporting a great cause!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'd say you were dressed up much better than the rest of them.

Melanie said...

That's Mom making the comment on Clark's Corner.