Wednesday, August 12, 2009



Hey here's our first post!!!
...This is Tanner, and i'm not sure how to put this but... In the alumni game this past week, Sean's team won 3-2. As you can see from the picture, his skills as a sweeper are far superior to my skills as a striker. It was fun playing against each other and I think that the fans would agree that we put on a pretty good show! His team is going to be pretty good this year. The season officially started on Monday, and Sean will be starting as the sweeper for the varsity team. We're looking forward to a good season, and we'll keep you posted as it progresses.

2 comments:

aclark said...

I am soooo happy for you and your first post. I will say though technically I posted something by accident before this post!

Ash

aclark said...

What a great picture of Tanner and Sean!!