Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Osmonds with the Clarks


Lyle found out the Osmond brothers were coming to Zanesville to perform a concert. He decided to email them and invite them to come to our ward and present a fireside that same evening. They accepted and seemed genuinely excited to be here. We had about 500 people attend the fireside at the church. Lyle and I were both impressed with their friendliness, their wit, their down-to-earth style. They really were great. I got to accompany them! And, Lyle is on Jaye's speed dial! You just have to know that we have rubbed shoulders with the famous!

2 comments:

aclark said...

That is not quite what I imagined the "Osmonds" looked like. Mel, was it your childhood dreams come true?

Matt & Katie said...

Yikes....Donny must be the youngest. Sounds like everyone had a great time and a great turn out. Speed Dial? Now that's my claim to fame; "One of the Osmond brothers has my dad-in-law on speed dial!