Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sean must be the threat they always feel the need to take out!




I really debated posting this because it is so sad for us, but you need to see the size of this knee! Actually the cause of the knee swelling is an opponent's knee to Sean's thigh. It was an incredibly hard hit that happened early in the Tri Valley game last night. Sean played the whole game with a little limping going on. I didn't even know that his knee was swollen until he was getting ready to get in the hot tub last night around midnight. Then after I saw it, I told him he couldn't hot tub - it needed ice! He's tough, but I think he won't be playing the next couple of non-league games. He has to be ready for tournaments next week!

2 comments:

aclark said...

How sad! Although I will say, Sean, you've got a great pair of stems, swollen or not!

Matt & Katie said...

i was always the one that the other team wanted to take out too. oh wait... no i wasnt. i guess you just take it as a compliment. sorry sean, it's been a bit of a rough season.