Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Exciting News Just Continues to Pour In!! Baby is Born!


Such a beautiful family! Averi LOVED holding her baby sister!
But first, she loved the present her baby sister brought her - a Tiana princess! And she liked the little pony.
Katie's mom, Grandma Johnson, with this precious little bundle!
Great hair! We had to take a peek under that little hat! Wonder if she will have adorable curls like Averi?
Papa and The Nana
Uncle Sean gets a turn holding!

Today Elle was born at 3:04 p.m. She weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces! She is darling. I don't think that she looks like Averi did as a baby, but I'm sure that is yet to be seen.
It was so fun to get to hold her. Katie seemed so good after just having surgery. She looked fabulous, acted great, and said she felt great! We tried not to stay very long so that she wouldn't have to be entertaining guests! Hopefully we will get some good holding time in the next few days!
Averi was absolutely adorable when she got to hold her new baby sister! She just giggled and giggled. I can't believe I didn't turn on my video recording!! I couldn't catch a picture at the right moment. Just take my word -- nothing could have been cuter!

No comments: