Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Enjoying Averi and Elle Before They Move Thousands of Miles Away









Since Matt and Katie needed to be out of their house a few days before they moved to Utah, we got to have them come and stay with us for a couple of days. It was not nearly long enough. We did have some great fun, though.
Papa pulled out some sparklers and Averi even decided to like them!
We went swimming one gorgeous day at the Club. Averi was like a fish. She did not want to even bother with her floaties. Elle was just a perfect little dolly sleeping in the shade.
We set up the princess tent in the living room, but I also put a little bed in my room and Averi mostly slept with me. It gave us a chance for lots of cuddling and singing at bedtime each night.
I'm not sure that it has still sunk in that they are really gone. I can't make myself really even think about it. The next time I drive to Columbus and don't get off on their exit for a quick little visit and hugs, there will, no doubt, be tears!

No comments: