Sunday, April 3, 2011

West Muskingum High School Musical Review


The high school choir has been working on some Broadway hits for a show. The show turned out great. We enjoyed ourselves. Sean and the other kids had a great time - he says he is missing the practices and sad that he doesn't have that to look forward to still! He sang four songs besides the group performances. He sang a duet with Tara Pumphrey - "The Last Night of The World" from Miss Saigon; a duet with Jennifer Wohlgamuth - "Phantom of the Opera" from ....Phantom of the Opera, of course; a solo of "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera; a duet with Nathan Stout - "In Lily's Eyes" from The Secret Garden.
Once again, he is not so keen on me posting these. But he knows me.....

1 comment:

aclark said...

Sean, (or should I call you Josh, as in Groban)
I can't believe all this talent! Where did it come from? I have a feeling you've known you had this voice and have been keeping it from us. I get a little teary every time I listen to your songs. I blame it on pregnancy hormones......but I think you're just that talented!